1. You must have a web presence. Brand yourself and have a place that people can learn about you and your product. Even a personalized domain name to direct your Blog to as I have done with this Savvy MOMpreneur blog or or your Company Replicated Site. You DO NOT have to know how to set up a site! If you are working with a company that provides you with a replicated site that takes you directly to your personal sales page (for example Southern Living) simply purchase a domain name (maybe your own name .com) and forward the website to your personal Domain. Sound hard, it isn’t trust me if I can do it so can you. Call me and we will do it together! A web presence is a MUST! To purchase your domain go to Dream Host Website.
2. Set up a WordPress.org Blog. There are two WordPress products out there but I suggest using WordPress.org. This is self hosted so you control all of your content. Here is an explanation of the difference.http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
3. This is actually why I suggest Dream Host for domains and also. Dream Host has so many “one click” installs and WordPress.org is one of those installs along with several others. This service is so easy to use and I love that is isn’t “high techy” looking and confusing just very clean and laid out steps. You can set up your wordpress.org blog through Dreamhost. Once you purchase hosting go in the back office and click “One Click Install for WordPress” and BOOM… you are ready to role! As a bonus from me to you, use the promo code SAVVY when setting up for a Free Domain Registry with your Hosting Service. Dream Host Website
4. Social Media is imperative! People will work with you for YOU. Social Media is often your first impression to potential customers and partners. My personal suggestion is to not waste the time trying to design things yourself for your Facebook Page, Twitter Page, You Tube Page and/or Blog. Turn to the professionals that can knock this out super quick and know what you will need. This is an investment that will pay off quick.Social Media Stardom did mine and he is so easy to work with!!
5. If you want to grow your business, whatever business you are in, you need to have a list of prospects. Contact and communication are key! With an auto-responder system you can create email campaigns that run automatically for you. Total auto pilot! There are plenty of auto-responder companies out there. Get Response stood out for me because of it’s ease of use, ability to easily set up multiple campaigns and it has a Video Email feature! They have also added in pre-designed opt-in boxes that you can customize and add to your website or blog. Today this is one of the fastest ways to build a relationship and make an impact with your client.
Powered by Facebook Comments